Best Selling Mask for Corona Virus Protection
- 1 Best Selling Mask for Corona Virus Protection
- 1.1 Top 5 Best Mask for Corona Virus Protection
- 1.1.1 1)- NOYMI Particulate Disposable Respirator Mask
- 1.1.2 2)- Urbangabru N99 Anti Pollution Mask with 4 layer protective filters
- 1.1.3 3)- eCraftIndia KN95 Reusable Face mask
- 1.1.4 4)- OROMASK Cotton Washable Half Face Mask
- 1.1.5 5)- Mediweave Reusable 100% Cotton Cloth Face Mask
- 1.1.6 Key Features
- 1.1.7 Resources :
- 1.1.8 How Many Types are Face mask Mask for Corona Virus Available?
- 1.1.9 Does everyone need to wear a Face Mask?.
- 1.1.10 Does it matter what type of mask you wear?
- 1.1 Top 5 Best Mask for Corona Virus Protection
As novel coronavirus spreads in India with more than 1.75 lacs positive cases of being reported so far in the country, people are rushing to medical stores to buy face Mask for Corona Virus and hand sanitizers. As a result, the demand for protective masks and sanitizers has gone up. The 1.75 lacs infected people include BusinessMen, students, Farmers, Villagers, and Foreigners. With the new coronavirus, known as SARS-CoV-2, the largest amount of viral shedding, or transmission, happens early in the course of the disease. Therefore, people may be contagious before they even start to show symptoms. Moreover, scientific models suggest that up to 80 percent of transmission stems from asymptomatic carriers of the virus.
A variety of masks are available in the market. Selecting a random mask will not protect you from being infected by COVID-19. It is a typical task to select the best face mask for you and your loved ones. So here we have brought the top 5 Best Selling Face mask for Corona Virus Protection in India according to 30 Days Trial by our Team, market demands, and their popularity within your budget. We recommend the best quality face mask for You.
Top 5 Best Mask for Corona Virus Protection
Product & Model Name
|Check the Price|
1)- NOYMI Particulate Disposable Respirator Mask
- It is Disposable Respirator Mask
- It is Anti Pollution Dust Mask
- It Protects You from Sanding, Construction, Grinding, Drywall, Household Dust
- 3 Layer Advanced Protection from Corona Virus
- Skin Friendly Material
- Advanced Particulate Respirators
- Health comfort Breathing
- Suitable for any Occasion
- Satisfaction service
2)- Urbangabru N99 Anti Pollution Mask with 4 layer protective filters
- N99 mask to protect from pollution including PM2.5, automobile gases, and dust
- COVID 19 Advanced Protection
- It is easy and comfort (Made from the softest material)
- 4 layer filtration breathing valve
- Its is Great for pollution
3)- eCraftIndia KN95 Reusable Face mask
- It is Reusable but not washable
- High Elastic Ear Loop Help Fit Different Users
- At Least 95% Filtration Efficiency to protect from pollution
- Bacterial Premium Quality Face Mask
- CE Certified KN95 Mask
Read Also: Top 3 Best Alcohol Sanitizers for Hands
4)- OROMASK Cotton Washable Half Face Mask
- It is Washable, Fashionable, Reusable Mask
- It is very comfortable to wear and breathable
- It is a Stylish mask
- It is best for travel, riding and work
5)- Mediweave Reusable 100% Cotton Cloth Face Mask
- It is Made of 100% cotton
- It is reusable, soft and comfortable Mask
- It helps to protect you from dust and smoke
- It is washable.
How Many Types are Face mask Mask for Corona Virus Available?
Fit- and seal-tested respirators are made of tangled fibers that are highly effective at filtering pathogens in the air. These respirators must meet the rigorous filtration standards set by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
The diameter of the coronavirus is estimated to be 125 nanometers (nm). Keeping this in mind, it’s helpful to know that:
- Certified N95 respirators can filter 95 percent of particles that are 100 to 300 nm in size.
- N99 respirators have the ability to filter 99 percent of these particles.
- N100 respirators can filter 99.7 percent of these particles.
There are various types of surgical Mask for Corona Virus. Typically, these disposable, single-use masks are cut into a rectangle shape with pleats that expand to cover your nose, mouth, and jawline. They are composed of breathable synthetic fabric.
Unlike respirators, surgical face masks don’t have to meet NIOSH filtration standards. They aren’t required to form an airtight seal against the area of your face that they cover.
How well surgical masks filter pathogens varies widely, with reports ranging from 10 to 90 percent.
Do-it-yourself (DIY) cloth masks are less effective at protecting the wearer because most have gaps near the nose, cheeks, and jaw where tiny droplets can be inhaled. Also, the fabric is often porous and can’t keep out tiny droplets.
Does everyone need to wear a Face Mask?.
The CDC recommends that just about everyone wear a cloth face mask.
People who can’t remove the mask on their own or have breathing issues shouldn’t wear masks. Neither should children under the age of 2 due to the risk of suffocation.
If you aren’t sure if a face mask is safe for you to wear, be sure to talk to your doctor. They can advise you on what type of face-covering may be best for you if you need to be out in public.
Does it matter what type of mask you wear?
Yes. Different types of Mask for Corona Virus offer different levels of protection. Surgical grade N95 respirators offer the highest level of protection against Covid-19 infection, followed by surgical grade masks. However, these masks are costly, in limited supply, contribute to landfill waste and are uncomfortable to wear for long periods. So even countries that have required the public to wear face masks have generally suggested such masks should be reserved for health workers or those at, particularly high risk.