Best Selling Omron HEM-7130 BP Monitor India 2020
In the field of medical screening and calibration, Omron is a leading brand. Known for designing advanced digital monitors, Best Selling Omron HEM-7130 BP Monitor is the best high-pressure detector available in the market. Unlike other monitors, Omron Monitors indicate the two pressure values and the pulse rate figure with time and recording stream. Available in white and body, the BP monitor has a digital as well as bar reading to show pressure values. The sphygmomanometer like bar on the right panel shows the values which is an impressive feature for traditional doctors wanting to get a feel of the old time. With the highest accuracy, the monitor is governed by Oscilloscope engineering.
Doctors recommend that the patients suffering from fluctuating blood pressures should take a reading ever three hours. Easy to use with push-button power mode, the screen starts in 3 seconds. Apt for emergency and critical care, Omron monitor is a convenient device.
Omron HEM-7130 BP Machine Key Features
- Simultaneous Display of Systolic, Diastolic and Pulse Rate
- Blood Pressure Level Indicator
- Average of last 3 readings
- 60 memory with date and time
- Best Selling Omron HEM-7130 BP Monitor in india
- Listen to your body. Take control of your health and live a fuller life
Omron HEM-7130 Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications
|Time Display||AM/PM, 12 hours|
|LCD size (LxW)||74mm x 54mm|
|Weight (without batteries)||280g|
|Battery life||1000 times (AA x 4)|
|Arm Cuff||Fits arm circumference (22-32 cm)|
|Unit size||107 (W) x 79 (H) x 141 (L) mm|
Knowledge that empowers
OMRON is renowned for designing advanced monitors for use by medical professionals in clinics and hospitals. But we believe prevention is more effective than any treatment. Information about your health shouldn’t just be available to your doctor. We want to empower people to know and understand their bodies so they can control illnesses or avoid them altogether. That’s why we offer healthcare products that enable anyone to monitor their health in their own home, so they stay healthy and stay out of the hospital. When your body talks, we can help you listen.
Dietary Keys To Reducing High Blood Pressure
- Fruits and Juices Increase consumption of juices, fruits (especially bananas) and whole grain-based cereals to counteract high levels of potassium found in other foods and in your body.
- Monounsaturated Fats Increase consumption of products with monounsaturated fats, such as olive oil, in your diet, can greatly diminish your risk of high blood pressure and may even eliminate the need to take medication to control the situation.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Increase the consumption of omega-3 fatty acids that are commonly found in cold-water fish. These acids are proven to reduce high blood pressure as well as lower your cholesterol.
- Whole Oats Increase the consumption of whole oats help to help control your high blood pressure. Additionally, they also have positive effects on cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin C Increases the consumption of products containing Vitamin C to battle high blood pressure. This may mean a daily vitamin supplement or be part of increased consumption of fruits, such as oranges.
- Professional office BP guidelines based on classification by the WHO
Helpful Blood Pressure Reminders
- Have your blood pressure checked by your doctor?
- If you have high blood pressure, follow your doctor’s advice about changing your diet and lifestyle habits.
- If your doctor has prescribed medication for your high blood pressure, it is very important to take it regularly. If you have any new symptoms, call your doctor.
- Measure and record your blood pressure at home regularly. This information may be valuable to your doctor in evaluating your condition.
- Cooperate. You and your doctor must work together in order to keep your blood pressure and your diabetes under control.
Understanding Why High Blood Pressure Is A Problem?
Generally, normotension (normal blood pressure) is defined as less than 130mmHg for systolic value (SBP) and less than 85mmHg for diastolic value (DBP). The higher the blood pressure, the more load on the blood vessels, and this can damage the vessels. In the worst case, blood vessel walls can develop holes causing internal bleeding. When this happens in the brain, it is called a stroke. In addition, high blood pressure increases the myocardial workload so that the heart must work harder to maintain adequate blood flow to the body. This causes ischemic heart disease (IHD) such as a heart attack (myocardial infarction) and angina. People with hypertension have the increased risk of suffering from of having a stroke. Conversely, It is also known that those with normal blood pressure have a lesser risk of ischemic heart disease (myocardial infarction and angina) and stroke. Thus, it can be concluded that keeping blood pressure within a normal range to prevent these occurrences is of the utmost importance.
Importance of Home BP Monitoring
Doctors, diabetes educators, physician assistants, nurses and other healthcare professionals recommend home blood pressure monitoring for various reasons, including the ability to provide them with better information to understand and manage your high blood pressure.
Many types of hypertension can only be detected by monitoring your blood pressure at home, including:
- White-coat Hypertension: blood pressure reading is high in the doctor’s office but lower at home
- Masked Hypertension: blood pressure reading is low in doctor’s office but higher at home
- Morning Hypertension: blood pressure reading is higher in the morning
Additionally, many factors can affect your blood pressure, including physical exertion, emotional fluctuations, medications and stress, so having your blood pressure monitored at a Pharmacy with an in-store device after you have been shopping or walking around might not provide you with the most accurate measurement.
Monitoring your blood pressure at home allows you to more easily get to a relaxed state and the flexibility to take your measurements at various times during the day. By keeping track of your home blood pressure readings, you can provide your healthcare professional with a log of blood pressure measurements over time, which can help them evaluate the effectiveness or need for medication.
There are no reviews yet.