Most Accurate Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor India 2020
The HEM-6232T allows syncing of health data to the Omron Connect app with Bluetooth wireless connectivity. The built-in positioning indicator assists users to place the monitor at the correct height to ensure accurate and consistent readings. Compact in size with a silent operation, the monitor makes heart health monitoring easy and convenient, anytime, anywhere. Omron HEM-6232T is Most Accurate Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor in India 2020
HEM-6232T Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Key Features
- Omron Connect app can transfer Measurement to your smartphone with ease, your Personal health history is always at your fingertips through the intuitive dashboard. Data is displayed in insightful graphs that help you to see your health trends.
- The positioning of the wrist in alignment with your heart is key to blood pressure measurement with this type of unit. The position indicator notifies you when bp monitor is at the correct height, can easily adapt the right posture for an accurate reading, Morning Hypertension Indicator
- The Cuff Wrap Guide function tells you via illuminated indicators whether the cuff is too loose or wrapped correctly. Correct measurement can also be confirmed via text message or symbols on the display.
- Irregular Heartbeat Symbol will appear on the display with the measurement values if the machine detects any irregular rhythm. An irregular heartbeat rhythm is defined as a rhythm that is 25% fast or slow from the avg rhythm detected while bp Monitoring
- Omron HEM-6232T has Body Movement Indicator feature. The Movement Error Symbol is displayed if you move your body during the measurement. Please remove the arm cuff, and wait 2-3 minutes. Take another measurement, remain still during inflation.
- It has a Memory Function and automatically stores up to 100 sets of measurement values (blood pressure and pulse rate). When 100 sets of measurement values are stored, the oldest record is deleted to save the most recent values.
There are no reviews yet.